> Follow ¦Dashboard <
Michigo


About Item Story Credit


CL THE BADDEST FEMALE !
Tuesday, 28 May 2013 | 09:02 | 0 chocolate
Assalamualaikum.

FINALLY FINNALY FINNALY YG DIDNT TROLL US THIS TIME HAHAHAHA I THOUGHT HE WAS GOIN TO DID HIS 'MASTERPIECE' AGAIN LOL BUT NOT THIS TIME AIGOO APPA THANK YOU SO MUCH !!

SO YEAH YG HAS RELEASED CL'S NEW FREAKIN AWESOME SONG ALONG WITH THE FUCKING MV. SO NAH, HERE IS THE VIDEO FOR YA.


ALL I CAN SAY FOR THIS VIDEO IS ASHSJSDJBHDGNMDNBQMDYGQEDMQHD OKAY ENUFF THATS ALL I CAN SAY.

AND AND JIYONG AND YOUNGBAE ARE MAKING THEIR AWESOME APPEREANCES AND YEAH ALONG WITH TEDDY LYDIA PAEK AND MORE YG's CREW.

CL IS SO FUCKING SEXY IN THIS VIDEO WELL THIS IS CL GUYS WHAT YOU GUYS EXPECTED FROM HER? SHE IS TE BADDAS FEMALE EVA SO YEAH HAHAHAHA.

AND OF COURSE THEY ARE SOME STUPID IMMATURED HATERS OUT THERE. GUESS WHAT? THEY SAID CL's THE BADDEST FEMALE ARE COPYING I GOT A BOY BY SNSD? SAY WHAT? I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABT IT BCOS IT WAS TOTTALY DIFFERENT THOSE HATERS MUST'VE BEEN BLIND AND DEAF FOR THE ENTIRE LIFE POOR THEM LOL.

AND THE MOST AWESOME THING HAPPENED IS WHEN CL TBF KILL 9 MUSIC CHARTS WITHIN A DAY ! CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW AMAZING WAS THAT? CAN UR EFF IDOLS DO THAT. WELL I DONT KNOW BUT CL WAS FUCKING PROOFS IT SO YEAH HATERS YOU CAN SHUT UR MOUTH UP NOW HAHAHA.

TILL HERE. I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU CL. YOU'RE MY BADDEST FEMALE FOREVER :)

p/s: WHY AM I USING A CAPSLOCK HERE? BAHAHAHAHA






OLDER POST | NEWER POST